Welcome to Addictions! This should be quite the interesting show…
Just to give you the heads up, next week is our last class, so we will be having a party after the show is over. if anyone wants to bring snacks please let me know ahead of time so I can organize everything. It'll be awesome :)!!
*Be sure to check out the CAMH website, they have a lot of good information on addictions, and there are contacts that you may be able to get a hold of. Here is a site for community events with CAMH http://action.web.ca/home/camh/events.shtml?AA_EX_Session=de0157dcadb58c19ef6a058f5cec9528 be sure to check it out.
- PAPER EDITS ARE DUE TUESDAY MARCH 31ST! TRY TO HAVE EVERYTHING FILMED BY THEN.
- TAKE A LOOK AT THE PRODUCTION CALENDAR ON THE WIKI AND ON THE BOARD AT SCHOOL OFTEN TO SEE DEADLINES.
- ALL SEGMENTS MUST BE EDITED BY THURSDAY APRIL 2ND @ 5PM, THAT WAY FRIDAY MORNING IS A BREEZE.
- THE WIKI WILL CONSTANTLY BE UPDATED, SO PLEASE CHECK.
- KEEP ME (ALLY) UP TO DATE WITH WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR SEGMENTS SO I CAN POST THEM ON THE WIKI AND THE BOARD.
- CHECK IN WITH ME OR THOSE WORKING IN THE CAMERA SHOP REGARDING CAMERAS SO I CAN BOOK THEM ASIDE FOR YOU.
- KEEP IN COMMUNICATION WITH EVERYONE!!!
- LETS ALL HAVE FUN WITH THIS!!!
Somethings you need to know about how the site works:
- Your Wikidot site has two menus, one at the side called 'nav:side', and one at the top called 'nav:top'. These are Wikidot pages, and you can edit them like any page.
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- section at www.wikidot.com]